Good morning! Yiippppeee I think I am feeling almost normal again today!!!!Good job as I have a party at Donna's house tonight - Donna is a new hostess whom I met at a workshop a few weeks ago and I am looking forward to sharing Stampin Up with her friends.
Today I will share the other 2 cards from the Technique Club from Saturday. This next one involves stamping onto patterned paper and then cutting the flowers out - no colouring in! We also rolled the leaves out from patterned paper too!
Colours used are Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse and Gumball Green.
You have seen the card below a few times before - I love this card and the colours just pop!!!! A simple card really, but its the white embossing on the Crumb Cake card that really makes this stand out!
And here are all our cards together.
Hope you have enjoyed these - I am really enjoying the Technique Club and am looking forward to next months with the Dress Up Framelits
Hope you can join me!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Summer Starfruit, Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – In Colour DSP stack
3. Stamps – Secret Garden, Fabulous Phrases
4. Embellishments – Large Pearl, Midnight Muse ribbon
5. Tools – Secret Garden Framelits, Apothecary Accents
6. Mediums – Midnight Muse ink, Early Espresso ink, White Craft ink, Embossing Powder,