Friday 31 August 2012

Seasonal Catalogue is coming!

Well good morning! The last day in August, jeepers where did the summer go???? Have we had one??

So our Summer Mini finishes today and tomorrow we have the launch of the new Seasonal Autumn/Winter catalogue. I wanted to take a couple of minutes to explain a few changes on the Stampin Up Catalogues as we are entering into a "transition year" to bring us much more in line with our US relations!!

1st September - sees the launch of the Autumn/Winter Catlalogue - you can order from me from Saturday!

1st September - also sees the Retirement List for the 2011-2012 Annual Catalogue - place your orders from Saturday for those items that will leave us!!

Please note the links for these will be added on Saturday evening

1st October - sees the launch of the NEW 70 page larger Annual Catalogue, this will only last us until 30th June 2013 and then our future launch dates will be 1st July!

PHEW! Are you still with me??

OK so here is my favourite card I have made so far with goodies from the Seasonal that goes live TOMORROW!!! The preserved jars are so on trend at the moment, I can see this being a popular set!


I made this card whilst spending a lovely 4 days at my downline Sarah-Jane's house and she suggested we used Vellum cardstock for the jar, how lush does it look?


 I even used SJ's sewing machine and did a bit of patchwork!!!!! 


The ribbon is a sneak peek from the new Annual Catalogue on 1st October, it was a treat I got in Vienna!!!!!


Right I have to go, I have a really busy but fun packed weekend ahead!!! Can't wait!! I look forward to hearing what you think of the new Seasonal Catalogue, and of course would be delighted to order any products for you! Any orders of £60+ during September will receive FREE delivery direct to your door (saving £4.95) This offer cannot be used for Stampers Club orders!

Bye for now

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Orchard Harvest
 3. Stamps – Perfectly Preserved, Tiny Tags
 4. Embellishments – New ribbon!!! Linen Thread
 5. Tools – 1 1/4 square punch, Cannery Framelits
 6. Mediums – Lucky Limeade ink, new colour ink!!!!

1 comment: