Reason to Smile - what a good name for a stamp set, particularly this week with all the Olympic Medal action for Team GB!!! 22 Gold medals now - amazing!!!
Here are a couple of cards that we made at our Team Training in July using the stamp set you can earn for FREE this month with a £60 order!
The colours I have used on this card are Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade and Pool Party. I used the spot stamp to create a background. I think this is my favourite stamp from the whole set and it makes really cool backgrounds!
And another card, this time it is "stepped up" with a few added extras to create a bit more of a jazzy effect! Some Pool Party ribbon and Antique Brads
The sentiment is from Petite Pairs. I was discussing this set last night and think its my current most used sentiment set at the moment, so so useful!
And both of them together!!
Hope you like!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – REason to Smile, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Pool Party ribbon, Antique Brads
5. Tools – Scallop Edge punch, 1 3/4 Circle punch, Oval punches
6. Mediums – Pool Party ink, Wisteria Wonder ink, Lucky Limeade ink