Wednesday 29 August 2012

A Gorgeous Gift

Hello there, how are you? Its chucking it down here and looks very miserable out there!!! Its days like this when I am grateful I am a crafter so I can cosy up in my nice little room and create!!!!

At our Shoebox Swap the other Saturday I received this gorgeous gift from my lovely downline Julie. Julie is one of my "longest distance" downline and I don't see here as often as I would like but we keep in touch via email, phone, text and Facebook (I have a Jems Facebook page for my team). Julie always spoils me when she comes up to our events as she makes me the most wonderful gifts and this recent one was gorgeous. Its sat on my display shelf looking at me now!!!

Its a chest type box that Julie has decorated with the gorgeous Attic Boutique papers.


The colour combo is Poppy Parade, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake with a hint of Whisper White.


Inside there is the most gorgeous notebook and some extra treats!!!


Attic Boutique papers - page 18 of the Summer Mini - £9.95 for 12 sheets of 12x12


Thank you so much Julie, I love it!!!!! If you would like to get your hands on the papers Julie used they are only available until Friday!!! I will be placing an order on Friday morning and would be happy to add items to it. If your order is over £60 then you will qualify for the FREE REason to Smile stamp set which also finishes on Friday!


Thats all for today folks, back tomorrow with a lovely project for you

Julie x


1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked it - I was reading for a while before I realised it wasn't my blog lol !!!
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete