My Tuesday ladies have a phobia of Punch Art!!! It all stems back to an Easter class I did a long while ago which took us AGES!!! They said the cards had taken so long that they would never give them away!!
So last night I didn't tell them what we were making until they arrived!!! I then sprang the surprise CHRISTMAS PUNCH ART - oooops!!!!!
The good news is, the class finished at our usual time!!!
Here is the first card, this was probably the easiest one, the holly was a little tricky but other than that its fairly straight forward!
I used the Holly Berry Bouquet papers before they retire in September along with some Real Red satin ribbon and the oh so useful Framelits.
The pudding was made from the 1 3/4 circle punch which we then embossed with the Polka Dot Embossing folder.
Sentiment from Petite Pairs (told you I use it a lot)
I hope the ladies have forgiven me, they did make me promise no more punch art for 2012!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Holly Berry Bouquet
3. Stamps – Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Real Red Satin Ribbon, Gold Brads
5. Tools – Oval punches, Framelits, 1 3/4 Circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, 1/2 inch circle punch
6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip ink