Thursday 9 August 2012

Punch Art Antics!

My Tuesday ladies have a phobia of Punch Art!!! It all stems back to an Easter class I did a long while ago which took us AGES!!! They said the cards had taken so long that they would never give them away!!

So last night I didn't tell them what we were making until they arrived!!! I then sprang the surprise CHRISTMAS PUNCH ART - oooops!!!!!

The good news is, the class finished at our usual time!!!

Here is the first card, this was probably the easiest one, the holly was a little tricky but other than that its fairly straight forward!


 I used the Holly Berry Bouquet papers before they retire in September along with some Real Red satin ribbon and the oh so useful Framelits.


The pudding was made from the 1 3/4 circle punch which we then embossed with the Polka Dot Embossing folder.



Sentiment from Petite Pairs (told you I use it a lot)

I hope the ladies have forgiven me, they did make me promise no more punch art for 2012!!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Holly Berry Bouquet
 3. Stamps – Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – Real Red Satin Ribbon, Gold Brads
 5. Tools – Oval punches, Framelits, 1 3/4 Circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, 1/2 inch circle punch
 6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip ink

1 comment:

  1. Well I had a good night and loved them all! John's given his approval of all the cards too! His favourite is the robin with bauble!!
    ~x~

    ReplyDelete