Hello there! So tonight I have my Stamp a Stack event which I am really looking forward to!! Do you know what a Stamp a Stack is?? Well we "stamp a stack" of cards, 12 cards to be precise!! My ladies make 6 different card designs and do 2 of each design. They roughly have 30 minutes at each table. Most of the cutting is prepped for them so its a case of stamp, punch and assemble!!! The class costs £15 or is free if you spend £45 that evening! Lots of my ladies like taking their cards home for free!
Anyway onto the cards! I have CASED this wonderful design from my effervescent and lovely downline Sally Jo, she made hers into an A5 size card though, so these are the mini versions!
The ribbon is Basic Grey or Soft Suede striped grosgrain. My ladies will get a choice as I dont have enough for both cards the same colour!!
The galleon was stamped and then I cut it out on the Big Shot with the ever useful Framelits, cannot imagine what we did without them!!!
Hope you like and hope my ladies like tonight!!
1. Card – Basic Grey, Very Vanilla, Marina Mist
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – The Open Sea, For my Family, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Striped Grosgrain ribbon
5. Tools – Framelits, Decorative Label punch
6. Mediums – Basic Grey ink, Marina Mist ink, Soft Suede ink, Crumb Cake ink