Hello there! Its another beautiful day here in Yorkshire! Last night I had my Stamp a Stack event, was a lovely night and we had 2 ladies who were new to Stamp a Stackers!!! They enjoyed the evening, even though its quite fast paced!
Here is a card that we will be making at my Olympic Craft Decathlon!!! I decided to run an event based around the OLympics as its such a huge landmark in our history that I couldnt just let it pass us by!! SO I thought I would do a Decathlon type event - which basically means we will make 10 projects over the course of the day! There will be 10 stations (events) for you to visit and make your projects - but dont worry you wont need trainers!!!!
I have quite a few places left for this at the moment, the day costs £35 and includes a buffet lunch and cupcake and a goody bag with all the items to make your projects.
1. Card – Old OLive, Real Red, Whisper White
2. Papers – Sweet Shop Speciality papers
3. Stamps – Sincere Salutations, Oval All
4. Embellishments – Jelly Bean Brads
5. Tools – 1 inch circle punch, Oval punches, Scallop Trim Border punch
6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip ink, REal Red Ink, OLd OLive ink