Hello there!! I am back with something a little different today! A lovely new stamp set for Men's projects!!! Or anyone who is into the Nautical theme!!
Its called the Open Sea and is a set of 5 stamps. I really enjoyed making this first card and went with the red, white and blue theme.
I had the idea to wind it through the anchors so I punched a little hole in the top of each one. The Dad sentiment is from For my Family and I layered it up and added the brads to make it a bit like a port hole!!
Inside gets a little treatment too!!
Whilst I had all my stuff out I carried on and made another card with the remaining Night of Navy card blank.
Used Soft Suede and Crumb Cake to compliment it and also the Decorative Label punch to punch out the sentiment!
A really quick make!
And here is a visual of the stamps you get in the set!
£23.95 as Wood mount
£18.95 as Clear mount
1. Card – Night of Navy, Whisper White, Real Red, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – The Open Sea, For my Family
4. Embellishments – Silver Brads, White Bakers Twine, Linen Thread
5. Tools – Circle punches, Decorative Label punch
6. Mediums – Night of Navy ink, Real Red ink, Soft Suede ink, Crumb Cake ink