Hello there!! Hopefully I am now back to my usual regular blog posting! I am sharing one of the cards we made at last nights Tuesday Club using the mixed bunch stamp set!
This card was created with one of my lovely Tuesday ladies in mind as she LOVES her blues!!!! The blue I have used here is Island Indigo!
The sentiment is from Curly Cute and we also used the Scallop Trim Border punch.
THe leaves were created with the Bird Punch in Pear Pizazz!
We had such a good laugh last night at class!! If you would like to be part of our Tuesday gang and are local to Pudsey, nr Leeds in West Yorkshire then please get in touch with me!
1. Card – Island Indigo, PEar Pizazz, Whisper White
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Mixed Bunch, Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – Island Indigo Brad
5. Tools – Scallop Trim Border punch, Square Lattice folder, Blossom punch, 1 inch punch, 1 1/4 punch, Bird punch
6. Mediums – Island Indigo ink