Monday 24 February 2020

Beautiful Moments Stamp Set

Hello there and a very happy start of a new week to you! I made these cards on Friday to cheer me up! I am getting a bit fed up with the relentless weather at the moment which has caused havoc with our home so I decided to make these summer beauties and dream of sunnier days ahead. I shared them on Facebook and Instagram and they have had such an amazing response, thank you.
 I am running classes on 3 separate dates making these 3 cards plus one other which I will share later on in the week. Please see the end of this post for the class dates.
 This stamp set was designed by my friend and fellow demonstrator Jacque Williams from New Zealand as part of her 1 million sales celebrations and it's been a joy to work with. I stamped the images on our Shimmer White card stock which is great for watercoloring and I used our Aquapainters and ink pads to colour the images which were stamped in Stazon ink.
 The sentiments used are from the Peaceful Moments stamp set which is my go to stamp set at the moment.
 I am not sure if you can see from the image below but the card is shimmery.
 If you would like to come along please let me know.

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment