Friday 17 May 2019

Happy Birthday Julie!

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! Now firstly I need to address the fact that it's Friday but there is no Film Friday today! I usually film and upload my videos from home on a Wednesday but I had a big event at the studio on Wednesday so I was unable to! I am hoping to film and upload today and have Screen Saturday instead!!!

Now the title of this blog post is Happy Birthday Julie and I'm not wishing myself a Happy Birthday, but a very Happy 50th Birthday to lovely Julie in my Stampin Up team! I am very lucky to have such wonderful team members and I'll be honest, they feel more like an extended family than team members and Julie is such a support, I wanted to send her a lovely card!
I opted for a Gatefold Card with the Everything is Rosy medley as I knew Julie didn't have it and might like to see it in the flesh!

I went all out with the Rose Gold and used it for the Friend die cut as well as the Rectangular layer at the back!
Inside got some special treatment too as you can see!
Happy to report Julie loved her card!
Thank you those of you who have used my Online Code so far this month! I will be closing this off on 30th May!
Please note the Hugs from Shelli Paper Pumpkin Kit is still available and you can purchase it from my Online Store by clicking on the image below.


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment