Thursday 23 May 2019

Everything is Rosy and Trimmer Blades!

Hello again and welcome back! Today I am sharing my penultimate Everything is Rosy make, just one more to share with you tomorrow and then I have shared all 8 projects with you.
Todays make is a simple Z Fold Card using pieces of paper and the stitched rectangle left over from another card!
Hope you can see the gorgeous stitched detailing on the image below? Just a simple greeting stamped with the Rose Gold Shimmer Paint onto one of the die cut shapes.
OK BIG NEWS! For those waiting for Trimmer Blades they are going to be available to order online this evening at 6pm! They are going to be very popular and if you have asked me to order some for you then I have you on my list! For my online and distance customers this is a reminder for you, the code for them is 126995 and they are £5.50 for a pack of two.
 The Hugs from Shelli Paper Pumpkin kit is also still available whilst stocks last!


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment