Monday 20 May 2019

Fable Friends Class in the Post

Hello there and good morning to you! Today I am sharing my latest Class in the Post with you! The Fable Friends stamp set has been one of my top sellers and I have designed a Class in the Post which will include A FREE MEMENTO INK PAD too!
Here is what is included

Fable Friends Stamp Set
Old Olive Ink Pad
Stampin Blends pens in Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive (all Light)
Colour Lifter pen
Gingham Frame and rectangle x 2 (colour may vary)
Card bases & Envelopes
FREE MEMENTO INK PAD
Video Tutorial

What you will need

Birthday sentiment stamp
Clear Blocks
Glue 
Foam Pads
Scissors

You will be able to make 2 of each of the cards below
If you would like to purchase please get in touch with me!



Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment