Sunday 18 February 2018

You're Inspiring

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today! Today I am starting to share a few makes with the You're Inspiring Stamp Set from the new Spring/Summer catalogue. 
I love the image of the daffodils and I have used my Stampin Blends to colour these in.
The great thing about this set it that it contains a birthday, Easter and Mother's Day sentiment so it's a great all rounder!
Inside the card also got a little attention too! 
I'll be back tomorrow with another card from the set I made!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment