Wednesday 21 February 2018

More You're Inspiring

Hello there and welcome to my blog today. Today is another share of the You're Inspiring stamp set with a similar card to the last one I shared, only this time I have changed the orientation of the card to Landscape.
As with the other card the colour combo is Pool Party, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White but this time the daffodil image was stamped twice as the oval was wider this way round.
Inside of the card got the stamping treatment too with an extra opportunity to do some more colouring with the fabulous Stampin Blends.

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment