Wednesday 28 February 2018

You're Inspiring for my Mum

Good Morning to you. Firstly apologies for the unexpected blog sabbatical I have had recently. Good news is I am back with blogging and have lots of designs and projects ready to share with you all. Today is the last in the You're Inspiring series and is a card I made for my Mum who celebrated her birthday at the beginning of the month.
It's very similar to previous ones I have shared with you but it does use a stamp (the Mum stamp) that is no longer available but is oh so useful that I have just had to keep it for my family cards.
 Hope you like todays make. If you are wanting to place an order then please note that I am closing this months Online Code Club order this evening around 9pm.

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment