Wednesday 23 March 2016

Simple boys card

Hello there! Another week and another Wednesday is here already. Check out the bottom of my post for this weeks Weekly Deals. 

Today I am sharing one of the makes from last weeks 10 for £10 class. The classes went really well and I welcomed 17 ladies over 2 classes to make 10 cards each. I have had some great feedback and will be looking to schedule more of these soon.
We made 5 different designs, 2 of each design and this one was designed with a young man in mind. These are really easy to put together using an A6 card blank and 3 pieces of paper that measure 14cm x 3cm. The balloon punch certainly got a lot of action but I actually prepped everything for my ladies in advance. See the photo further down.
 I worked the ladies hard but they did go home with 10 cards each from a couple of hours efforts
I'll be back tomorrow with another one of the designs in more detail.
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. These cards are adorable! I love that you can get quite the variety with very little effort! Thanks for sharing how you set it up, it looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete