Tuesday 30 June 2015

Awesomely Artistic

Hello there! Today I am starting to share a few cards with you with the Awesomely Artistic stamp set which we used for our Technique Club last Saturday. I think this is one of those sets that people look at and think “What would I do with that”! So...... this week I am going to share with you what you can make with it!

Here is the warm up card we made on Saturday with a colour combo of Perfect Plum, Mossy Meadow and Whisper White. The ribbon is actually Blackberry Bliss but it’s quite muted so I thought it actually matched rather well!
I am LOVING the Brick Wall embossing folder, it’s been a very popular seller this month. I embossed it and then rubbed over it with a sponge daubed with Sahara Sand ink. I love the vintage effect that gives.
I love the new little wooden embellishments, adds great texture to the card.
Hope you like this one, I will share the other 2 tomorrow and Thursday.

I have now closed the June Code Club order but will be opening another one tomorrow on 1st July. Watch out tomorrow, apparently there are to be some new items added to the Clearance Rack and also some enhanced Weekly Deals too!

Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment