Thursday 4 June 2015

Awesomely Artistic

Hello there! On Saturday 27th June I will be running a Technique Class using the Awesomely Artistic Stamp set (it’s page 125 of the new catalogue). We made this card at our Regional Training event in Telford 3 weeks ago. It’s a step away from my usual style I would say but I really love it and it totally inspired me to use this at my first Technique Class of the new catalogue. My stamp set is due for delivery today,  I will be stalking the UPS guy from about 12 noon!
The card also features another new set, One Big Meaning which is a great set with lots of different ways of saying Thank You in lots of delicious fonts! This card also uses 3 of the new colours Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon and Tip Top Taupe.
Before I go I thought I would share some of the gorgeous samples from the catalogue using this set.

Right today could be a momentous day for me as I attempt to make a birthday cake for my almost 16 year old boy!

Julie
shop now


1 comment:

  1. I didn't even know you were there! Looked for you but didn't see you

    ReplyDelete