Wednesday 1 April 2015

Weekly Deals and Online Code Club

Good Morning and welcome to April and the start of this weeks Weekly Deals. There are some fab offers on the weekly deals this week and they are available until Tuesday evening next week.
I always have an order going in at the weekend if you would like to add to it and collect if you are local!
I have just spent brief 5 minutes on my laptop trying to find images of makes using some of the items on offer and realised most of them are on my other computer but I found a few for you!

Here is a card I made last summer using the Square Framelits to make a shaker frame card.
 The next 2 photos show how I used the Gift Box Punch Board to make 2 different sized boxes using the Christmas stash last year!
 It is a great piece of kit and at only £13.46 while the deals are on it’s too good to miss!
I’m still feeling a bit yucky today so it’s a quieter day crafting for me today.

Thank you to those of you who took part in my Online Code Club for March, I had great fun selecting the free gift I will be sending you! I have generated a new code for APRIL and here it is
J32YNZ4H
All the details about my Code Club can be found HERE
Julie
shop now



No comments:

Post a Comment