Friday 3 April 2015

Butterfly Frame Card - version two

Hi there! It’s just about morning still as I type this! I slept in until 10.30 this morning and no one woke me! Initially I was panicked that I had missed half the morning and I had so much to get done but then I realised I must have needed the sleep! 
Today I am sharing the second version of the Butterfly Frame Card we made at my retreat last week. I still haven’t decided which one I prefer! I will be offering this as a little class from my home so please do watch this space for news on that, or give my Facebook page a LIKE
 The Butterfly Framelits are still not available to order at the moment which is a real shame but I am sure they will be back asap. The papers used are the Painted Blooms from the Spring/Summer, have to say they are up there as some of my fave papers of all time! I have a gorgeous project to share with you another day that uses one of the lovely sheets from them.
 If you would like to make this card then I would love to welcome you to a class.

Have a lovely Good Friday!

Thank you to those of you who took part in my Online Code Club for March, I had great fun selecting the free gift I will be sending you! I have generated a new code for APRIL and here it is
J32YNZ4H
All the details about my Code Club can be found HERE

Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com











No comments:

Post a Comment