Wednesday 8 April 2015

CLEARANCE RACK UPDATED!

Good Morning and let’s have a WOO HOO! The Clearance Rack has now been updated with extra bargains!!

Click on this picture to view
This gorgeous wrapping paper has been reduced - I may have to stock up!
And the Endless Wishes stamp set is also on there too!

Go see, go see!!

I will be placing an order this evening at 7pm if anyone would like to add on to my order. Alternatively you can use my Online Store and if your order is over £20 you can take advantage of my Online Code Club!

We also have LOADS on the Weekly Deals this week, double the products it seems! Here they are




Thank you to those of you who took part in my Online Code Club for March, I had great fun selecting the free gift and they are now on their way!! I have generated a new code for APRIL and here it is

J32YNZ4H

All the details about my Code Club can be found HERE

Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment