Monday 11 August 2014

Sea Street

During the month of June we got to pre-order from the new catalogue from a selection of items. It's always hard when things are restricted but often makes you focus on sets and products that you may not normally use! I ordered the Sea Street stamp set and co-ordinating Maritime papers and decided to use them for a card at our training at the beginning of July.

I was inspired by a lovely set of shaker style cards made by ERICA CERWIN who demonstrated them on the cruise we went on with Stampin Up back in May. I love Erica, she is such a sweet lady and I enjoyed chatting with her on board. I also love visiting her blog, always an inspiration!
Here I am with Erica on the cruise!
We used Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy and Whisper White. We created a square frame with the square framelits and dimensionals along with some of the window sheets.
 We punched out the little images with the 3/4 circle punch and then I stuck them down. All the other little bits like silver glimmer stars and gold sequins move around when you shake the card.
Hope you like my Sea Street make, I love a nautical colour combo!
Until tomorrow
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Julie! What a sweet post! I feel the same about you and your blog!! And what a fun picture of us! Thanks so much for the shout out. Your card looks FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete