Monday 18 August 2014

Family Holiday!

Hello there! Sorry for the lack of posts over the weekend but we have been away for 2 weeks on a family holiday and whilst I took the time to schedule blog posts for most of the days I simply ran out of time to do the last couple of days!! 

We spent a lovely 3 days in Southampton with my fab friend and downline Sarah Jane and her family. They always make us all feel so welcome and look after us so well. We even managed loads of crafting time in SJ's craft room this year too!!! Thanks SJ and gang! Then we dropped our car at the Cruise Parking and went on a 10 night cruise with our boys! We knew they would love cruising after we went on the May cruise with Stampin Up so we found this perfect 10 night cruise around Spain and Portugal for us!

The boys have never had so much freedom on a holiday and they got used to dressing up for some of the nights too! I have added a few photos for those of you who would like to see! I will be back to blogging projects from tomorrow and I am about to go and dive into my new pre-order from the Autumn/Winter catalogue!
 I think one of the highlights for the boys was touring the Stadium of Light in Lisbon, the home of Benfica FC. I actually really enjoyed it too! We got to go in the changing rooms, players tunnel, on the pitch and in the press room, it was FAB!
I also joined the choir whilst on board! ON each cruise the Assistant Cruise Director sets up a choir of passengers but there weren't enough people on the previous cruise but this time we had a great little choir and I really enjoyed it! Turns out that the lady who ran it lives 10 minutes from me and knows loads of people that I do from the theatre companies! Small world!!
Hope you didn't miss me too much! Look forward to getting back into blogging and sharing projects with you again!

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment