Monday 25 August 2014

Only 5 days left..........

.......... on the great deal to join my team of Stampin Up demonstrators! Do you have a Wish List of £150? Why not get all your list for only £99 when you sign up to Stampin Up. Whether you just want to buy for yourself or start up a small business for some extra money for Christmas then we have space for all.

Last week I spent a whole day catching up on the brand new team member Welcome Packs for recent joiners of my team. I was a little behind due to illness in July and holidays in August. These will be in the post tomorrow to my lovely ladies. Whilst I was making them I have also made up some extra ones for people who are taking advantage of this weeks Joining Up offer. An extra £20 in your Starter Kit, but only until Friday 29th August. Would you like one? Contact me on the email address above and we can have a chat about you getting started!
Included in the kit is a sturdy folder for paperwork etc, a personalised notebook, a handbook with lots of important info, a colour chart for all the colour families and a welcome card (of course).
 I am loving the Gold Soiree papers at the moment, together with the gold satin ribbon so I really enjoyed making lots of these!
I have to thank my son Ross who punched out 500 circles for me on Thursday afternoon whilst we listened to classic 80's tunes!! I have given him a donation to his fundraising as he saved me so much time (and we had a laugh!)
 Hope you like these and if you would like a little chat about joining the Stampin Up family please do not hesitate to contact me.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment