Good morning folks and Happy Sunday to you!! Today my boy Evan is taking his dance exam (I did mine yesterday) so I am sending him good vibes for that!! He has worked so hard!!
I wanted to share with you the final make on Tuesday nights class! This cute little gift bag using the Fancy Favour die and the Natural Composition papers (more like card!)
I love how these are already embossed with patterns and I chose the music notes pattern. The bag is really easy to assemble and I added some holes to put my Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Handles through!!
The gorgeous bloom was made using 4 Scallop circles which I wet with an Aquabrush and then scrunched up and left to dry. I then stuck them together and spritzed with Shimmer paint mixed with Rubbing alcohol - I used Frost White
Here are all our projects together!!
These will come in very handy for teacher gifts I am sure!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Garden Green , Cherry Cobbler
2. Papers – Natural Composition
3. Stamps – Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Naturals button
5. Tools – Scallop circle punch, Oval punches, Little Leaves die, Fancy Favour die
6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip ink