Hi there and welcome to my blog today! Only a quick post this morning as I have loads to do and I also need some time in my craft room to create more projects to share with you!
Do you remember these swaps from our training back in July that I made? Well I had a couple left and I needed to make a card for my Mum and Dad from the boys.
I therefore added the card to the front of a card black and then stamped the wording and added some ribbon in Cherry Cobbler.
The Owl Punch is still a really popular punch and this card shows you that you can make it into a penguin too!!!
Right I must dash as I have a wedding card and project to finish but I will be back tomorrow to share them with you and I may even have a video for you if I can persuade someone to film it for me!!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler
2. Papers – Baja Breeze DSP
3. Stamps – Petite Pairs, For my Family
4. Embellishments – Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
5. Tools – Owl punch, Word Window punch, Bird punch
6. Mediums – Cherry Cobbler ink, Baja Breeze ink