Good Morning and Happy Monday to you!! I am looking forward to a full day of crafting today! I have various projects to start/finish and am looking forward to getting back home after the school run to get cracking!!
Here is one of the cards from my Summer Olympic Craft Decathlon on Saturday 7th July. There will be 10 stations on the day and you will move around each one at your leisure and at the end of the day you will have 10 projects made. Some stations will take longer than others and some not so long!
I love these Jelly Bean brads, and yes, you will get a full pack of these in your kit too!!!!
If you would like more information on my day, here you go! I have 8 places left at the moment and booking closes on 30th June
1. Card – Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
2. Papers – Sweet Shop
3. Stamps – Sweet Cake, Mouthwatering
4. Embellishments – Jelly Bean Brads, Pool Party Ruffle ribbon
5. Tools – Oval punches, Edgelits, Adorning Accents
6. Mediums – Lucky LImeade ink, Crumb Cake marker, Wisteria Wonder marker, Calypso Coral marker