Friday, 29 June 2012

Last of the Tuesday club

 Ok here I am with the last card from the Tuesday Club. This time a Thinking of You card using So Saffron and Crumb Cake with Whisper White.


The stamp set is Everything Eleanor and I have created a background by stamping once then stamping again with a fainter image. 


The sentiment is from Curly Cute and I have used my Stamp a ma jig to put the sentiment on 2 lines rather than on all one row!

Inside got a little stamping too!


And finally here are all 3 cards together!!


If you would like to join our Tuesday club classes take place fortnightly at 7.30 in Pudsey. I promise we are a friendly bunch and welcome new people! 

Hmmmm think I will be back tomorrow with another Stamp a Stacker!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Everything Eleanor, Curly Cute
 4. Embellishments – So Saffron Taffeta ribbon, Pearls
 5. Tools – Scallop Edge punch
 6. Mediums – So Saffron ink, Crumb Cake ink

6 comments:

Cherie said...

Wow! They are all gorgeous! Love the color combinations! TFS!

Anne said...

They are all beautiful cards Jules wish I had your talent. Anne x

Tracy said...

Yet another lovely card Jules and they look fab all together

xx

sue - bearhouse said...

Stunning cards, such lovely designs and wonderful colours

Sue

Kate M said...

Loved your card so much I had to case it straight away - but I linked it back to here and credited you with it
Love
Kate
xx

Joan Macdonald said...

oh this is beautiful i love the colours and the layout

Joan x