Hello there! I enjoyed another lie in this morning until 8.30 - was bliss!!! Anyway here is the project we made at our last Tuesday Club last week. I wanted to use the Bright Blossoms set and teamed it with the Beyond the Garden papers which are really bright to make this card wallet
I also let the ladies loose on my Simply Scored tool and we created these rosettes to put on the front of the wallet!
My cards were very plain inside and I gave the ladies 4 card blanks and some card and paper and told them to come up with their own designs and they did fab! Sandra was on a roll that night!
Hope you like them and I will see you tomorrow!
1. Card – Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
2. Papers – Beyond the Garden
3. Stamps – Bright Blossoms, Just Believe (sentiment), Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Flower Brads, Daffodil Delight ribbon
5. Tools – Simply Scored, Circle punch,
6. Mediums – Marker pens in co-ordinating colours