Last night was my Tuesday Card Club and we made a project with Baby Blossoms and Springtime Vintage papers.
I must admit I struggled to come up with something this week after a hectic weekend and preparing to go to Prague this evening. Then I saw a gorgeous set on Maria's blog and she kindly let me CASE!, thank you Maria
We made a simple box to hold 4 10.5cm square cards
Hope you like the cards and the little box and thank you to my ladies for attending - especially my new ladies, Kate and Lisa!
I have a very special trip that starts this evening as I make my way to Prague tomorrow on the Stampin Up Incentive Trip!! I am so excited but also so grateful to my wonderful team and customers, without whom I would not be on the trip!!! Love to you all!!
Watch out for scheduled posts on my blog and a special offer tomorrow
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz, Baja Breeze, Rose REd, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Springtime Vintage
3. Stamps – Baby Blossoms, Thank you Kindly
4. Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam binding ribbon
5. Tools – Circle punches, Scallop Circle punch
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Pear Pizazz ink pads