Wednesday 23 March 2011

Easter Punch Art class!

Good morning!!

This is a scheduled post because I am so busy this week. Had to get a few done in one go!!!!!

Last night I did an Easter Punch Art class, I can't say that the ladies loved it as when I wrote this they hadn't been yet - but I am hoping they did!!!!!

My friend Lynne is collecting Easter cards to give to children at Martin House along with an egg so we decided we would do Easter cards and the ladies would donate one!!

I got the tutorial for the Punch art from www.paperpunchaddiction.blogspot.com, although I made a few little tweaks of my own.

The colours are mostly from the Subtles collection. I love this little lamb looking through the fence, which is made with Word Window punches and Linen Thread! Added a couple of little flowers to look like daffodils in the field!

The sentiment is from the Good Egg stamp set

Next up is the Easter Bunny!!!! Here he is complete with his basket of eggs!

The grass is Wild Wasabi DSP from the paper stack, I love Wild Wasabi and its becoming one of my new favourites!

The basket is made with the Round Tab punch and the Large Oval punch for the handle

I even decorated inside on this one

And finally, how about this cute little duck!!!!

I love it!

Hope you like my Easter Punch Art class!! Will let you know what my ladies said!!

Jules x

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the chick, he's adorable! TFS. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fab class, we all had fun, even tho it did require lots more concentration than we usually need!
    The end results were so worth it tho.
    Thank you for those who gave me cards to send to the children at Martin House.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules, Asolutely fabbi, love them, so cute....I am sure your ladies will love them, Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute Julie - I bet your ladies will LOVE it! You are so clever at drawing the eyes - it really makes your critters come to life!

    ReplyDelete