Saturday 26 March 2011

Cards for my Team!!

Good Morning

This is a scheduled post (again!!)

On Thursday I had the most fab day at the NEC, I was shattered after doing a round trip of 250 miles in one day and would like to thank my lovely downline Karen for coming with me and keeping me company on the long journey there and back!!! I spent a lot of time demoing and met some lovely people including some of my customers!! Was lovely to see you!!!

This week I sent out some presents to the girls in my team who won my Sale A Bration Incentives!! And these were the cards I made to go with them!

I am really into daffodils at the moment ever since I got a fabulous swap from Michelle Bryant at Leeds training a few weeks ago. They are made my simply stamping the Flower Accent stamp (last page of catty) in Daffodil Delight and then cutting it out and scrunching and manipulating a 1 inch circle. I love the effect and I have stamped Just Believe at the back.

Colour combo is Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie - Nice and bright!!!

Hope you like them!!

Right thats me done.

Big day for the Kettlewells today as it is our dancing exams for myself and Evan! We both have to been assessed on 4 dances!!!! Last time Evan got higher marks than me (didnt like to tell him his was an easier exam!!) We shall see this time!!!

Back on Sunday

Jules x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mummy - good luck with the exams

    luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mummy - good luck with the exams

    Luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fabby Julie - I feel inspired to a CASE!

    ReplyDelete