Sunday 13 March 2011

A bit of Scrapbooking

Hello there and Happy Sunday!!

As my loyal blog readers will know I have been loving my scrapbooking lately! My style is very simple and clean and not at all fancy but it works for me and I have lots of lovely ladies who have got the scrapping bug too!!!!! I must say I did this layout over a month ago and recently saw one on my friend Victoria's blog, she hadnt seen mine and I hadnt seen hers and it was spooky how similar they were!!

The layout includes the Neighbourhood Wheel which is on offer on the March Frenzy this month and is reduced to only £5.95! Its a fab wheel and well worth the money and great for New Home cards too!!

So onto the layout! LOTS and LOTS of colouring this month girls, bring your pens with you!!!!!! I reckon the colouring took me nearly half an hour and I am going to have to have a colouring table at class next week!!!!

I wanted to document pictures of what we all love doing, hence me being in my ballroom outfit, Ross in his cricket stuff and Evan in his dancing outfit!! Robin is just Robin as it was a nice photo of him!


Just love that little face of Ev's , so cute!!!!!

If you would like to come to my scrapbooking classes please do get in touch, they operate monthly on either Tuesday evenings or Saturday afternoons and I provide the kit each month! We are a FUN crowd and we always welcome new people!!

Jules xx

2 comments:

  1. Those pages are fab Julie. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Jules - fab choice of colours too.
    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete