Wednesday 7 April 2010

Punch class last night

I had such good fun last night at my Tuesday class - this week was punch animals, hardly any stamping at all!!!!! Love my Tuesday ladies, they are a fab bunch and we do have a laugh!
This is my room set up ready for the class!
Look at all those punches!

So we made 3 cards, 2 of them you have seen before but I have added the recipes for you to be able to re-create your own animals! You should be able to click on the photo to make it bigger.


Lovely little lion, colours for the lion are Apricot Appeal and Pumpkin Pie, with a Chocolate Chip nose. The punches used are obviously all Stampin Up and the numbers represent the inches.


Next up is a new card and my new favourite!! This was inspired by a card that I got as a swap from Linda but I have made a few changes. I have added larger eyes and made them cross eyed, I dont know why I like to do this but I think it makes the animals look cuter!


The colours used are So Saffron, Really Rust, Close to Cocoa and Pretty in Pink for the tongue! The background is created with a stamp from the Level 1 hostess set Darling Dots and I have stamped onto Kraft with Versamark!


And finally lovely cheeky monkey!!
Here is the recipe, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel with Old Olive branches from the new Bird Punch


And here is what the table looked like after an hours crafting!!!

Can you see the little teddy bear on the table!! Thats Barnaby! I will tell you all about him next time I post!!
Jules x

6 comments:

  1. wow Julie these are really lovely, wish you were nearer I would be at your class.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Jules, which i could have come to this class, these are just all absolutely stunning!!!! what a very clever lady you are. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards Jules, gonna have to have a go at the giraffe, he looks so cheeky, Stuff arrived this morning, I'm gonna have a play later, Take care, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules these are great....think we might try these at our craft club....my grandchildren would also love them.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Julie,i love to see these little punched animals,i must get more punches! Di.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pity your tables didn't look that tidy at the end of the night Julie!!!!

    ReplyDelete