Wednesday 28 April 2010

Baby Girl version

Good morning, bit of a late start for me this morning!! Thought I had pressed snooze on the alarm but I hadnt, I had switched if off instead!!! OOOpppps!!
Here is the baby girl version using the stamp set I used yesterday. The colours are Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink
Made another washing line with pink brads and this time I layered all 3 with dimensionals.

I used the Word Window punch with the sentiment from the Nursery Neccessities stamp set and added some pink gingham ribbon too


Here are both the cards together! Which one is your favourite??


Right got to dash, loads to do (just for a change!)
Jules xx

2 comments:

  1. Another fab card using that great little image ~ lubv it! xx Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 brillaint baby cards, i love the little babygrows and gorgeous colours.think the boys one is my fav but i am bias :) luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete