Thursday 1 April 2010

Mini catalogue is here!!!

Well its here !! 1st April and the launch of the fantastic Mini Catalogue. Please click on the link on my sidebar to view the whole catalogue or contact me if you would like a copy!
For every order over £40 (before p&p) that I receive in April I will add a free ink pad of your choice into your order!! Free goodies aswell as new products!!!!
Yesterday was my lovely downline Sarah P's birthday and this is the card I sent to her. I hope she did get it yesterday, it only had to travel about 7 or 8 miles so hope Royal Mail didnt let me down!! Hope you had a lovely day Sarah.
The background is created using the Very Vintage wheel which matches the Vintage Vogue set that I have also used!

Colour combo is Basic Black, So Saffron and Bashful Blue

The flowers have been inked using the Rock and Roll technique, I love these flowers, so easy to cut out and layer up!


Arty farty angle!
If you would like to own this stamp set or anything else from the catalogue, dont hesitate to get in touch!
Jules x

2 comments:

  1. Wauw I love your card. Your coloring is fantastic. It´s almost as if the images comes alive. You are extremly talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fresh Julie and I love that paper
    Happy Easter Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete