Thursday 28 May 2009

Mini card classes

I have been running monthly card classes this year and have so many ideas for classes I am struggling to fit all the ideas in and am thinking of doing more frequent classes.
I am therefore looking to set up some mini card classes on alternate Friday mornings at my house. These will be for a maximum of 5 people and the maximum charge will be £5.00
The projects will be the same level of ability as my normal classes but will not be as time consuming and the classes will last around 1.5 - 2 hours.
If you are interested in attending please let me know and I can start making plans. Please note these will be in term time only!!
JUles
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jules
    I would definitely be interested, but as a shift worker I would only be able to come to those classes which fell on my days off :o)

    ReplyDelete