Thursday 13 December 2007

Pirates and Nellies and Tildas oh my!

Had a busy night last night!! Rehearsal (for The Full Monty) finished a lot earlier than planned so got home and made cards with the lovely Magnolias and Nellies. I love them all and have had great fun making these ( a welcome change from wedding stationery!) They are all quite simple but I am pleased with them all.
Too many to write down where everything is from etc.. but if you want to ask just drop me a line!!






Have a good day and thanks for looking!
J
x

6 comments:

  1. They are all wonderful Julie...I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job with them all, lovely
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All cards are gorgeous, well done bud. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, love them all! Great colours and layout and loving the Nellies :0) - Not that I have any yet :0( !!

    ReplyDelete