Wednesday 21 August 2019

Come Sail Away Bundle

Hello there and welcome back to my blog! Hopefully I am back to a more regular blogging schedule this week! 
I am sharing a male themed card we made at Coffee & Card and Tuesday Club last week as my ladies had requested that we used the Come Sail Away Suite!
This card is actually a hybrid of a couple of cards I have made recently and we had a little technique going on with the brayer in the image in the background. I created a sea and sky image and we did laugh in classes as some of the seas looked a little more stormy than others.
I have a video here for you on how I made the card.

I also have a lovely Class in the Post for the month of August, you can find all the details HERE




Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment