Thursday 15 August 2019

Beautiful Friendship Card for Amy

Hello there and welcome back to my blog! It's been a while!
I've a few things to fill you in with and apologise for this being the first post of the week from me!

I spent a lovely 10 days in Cornwall and have been recovering since getting back. I also have some other news in that I now have a little part time job at a theatre to supplement my Stampin Up income, a step I have had to take!

I am still very much running my Stampin Up business at the same level as before but it will take a little time for me to adjust, hence being a bit behind with my blog today!
Today I have a card to share that I made for a young lady celebrating her birthday today! I had all the things out on my desk from the other Beautiful Friendship cards and had recently bought the Handwritten Prose dies. These dies are AMAZING and such good value at £35 for 43 dies, great for personalising projects.

A very simple card to make but I hope you agree it looks cute and I hope Amy likes it!

Of course I stamped inside too!

Here is the code for August and I would love for you to use it to get a gift sent to you in September as a thank you from me.
Also if you are still thinking about joining Stampin Up then now is the month to do it! You can choose things from the new Autumn Winter catalogue and get an extra £25 in your Starter Kit PLUS  coupon for £8 to spend in September.

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment