Tuesday 11 June 2019

Upcoming Classes

Hello there! Apologies for the lack of blogging over the weekend, I had my launch events and then had a bit of a day off on Sunday and a catch up on Monday! How miserable is the weather with you at the moment? It's very dreary and the perfect weather for crafting with me so I thought I would do a post on my upcoming classes. 

I would love to have you join me, if you want any more info then please get in touch or check out my Facebook events HERE

Daisy Lane Class
Saturday 29th June at 10am
PLEASE NOTE THE POSTED BELOW IS WRONG, THE START TIME IS 10am
£45 to make 8 cards
Includes Daisy Lane Stamp Set and NEW Medium Daisy Punch PLUS Smoky Slate ink pad! Products worth £40
Upgrade for £6 more to make 8 matching tags too!

Places are limited to 10 people, to book a place please email me HERE
A Good Man Class
Saturday 6th July at 11am
In this class we will make projects with the fabulous new stamp set A Good Man.

I have 3 price brackets for this class

Option A - Class only - £15
Option B - Includes your own Stamp Set (worth £22) - £32
Option C - Includes your own Stamp Set (worth £22) AND 7 Stampin Blends (worth £29.75) to get you started with this set - £57

IF GOING FOR OPTION C YOU GET A FREE MEMENTO INK PAD INCLUDED TOO! 

Places are limited to 10 people, to book a place please email me HERE

Beautiful Birds Class
Saturday 6th July at 2pm
The Bird Ballad Suite is sure to be a favourite from the new catalogue.

I am designing a class based around the gorgeous tin of lace cards and envelopes and have 3 price brackets. You will have enough to make 12 cards.

Option 1 - £24 includes tin of cards and envelopes (worth £17)
Option 2 - £32 Includes tin of cards and envelopes & pack of coordinating paper (worth £27.75)
Option 3 - £48 includes tin of cards and envelopes, pack of coordinating paper AND the stamp set (worth £47.75)
Please bring your own adhesive

Places are limited to 10 people, to book a place please email me HERE
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment