Monday 17 June 2019

Free as a Bird again

Hello there strangers! I have missed my blog this weekend as I have been away for the weekend with my lovely friend on a mini cruise but I am back now, all re-charged and raring to go! It's a fairly quiet week in the studio for classes this week but gets a lot busier next week!

Today I am sharing a card we made at my Launch events a couple of weeks ago using the Free as a Bird stamp set. This was my most popular selling set but it;s now been over taken by the Daisy Lane stamp set!
A fairly simple design using a Crumb Cake base and the lovely Nesting Label dies! I've coloured of course with the Stampin Blends and I am looking forward to using some new colours that I got last week!
 These are the Free as a Bird samples I have shared so far and I am looking forward to sharing another set with you in a different colour way!


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment