Friday 28 December 2018

Upcoming Classes for January & February

Hi there! It's been a good while since I posted on here as I have been having some time off for the festive period but I am back now with details of some of the upcoming events at my studio. Classes resume on Friday 4th January with my Launch Event for the Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration catalogues.


I'VE MISSED CRAFTING OVER CHRISTMAS CLASS
Saturday 5th January 
2pm - 4.30pm
£15 or FREE with a  SAB spend of £45 or more on the day!
If you would like to come along just drop me a message HERE

STAMPIN BINGO NIGHT 
Friday 1st February 
7.15pm - 9.15pm
£20 per person
First BINGO night of 2019! 
Come and play 3 games of bingo and make 3 cards
Everyone gets a prize and some may winner super prizes too!
Please bring your own glue and feel free to bring cold drinks too!

To book a place at this event please pay securely online HERE

Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services

FOX & FRIENDS CLASS
Saturday 9th February
10am - 2pm 
OR
10am - 4pm

Come along and make this gorgeous frame PLUS 4 cards using the Fox Builder Punch.

The class costs £40 and includes the following items
Frame, Fox Punch, 10 sheets of 6x6 paper, Ribbon, card and envelopes to make 4 cards and the frame. This equals almost £30 in products.

Please bring your own glue!

UPGRADE available - for an extra £5 (total £45) you can stay all day until 4pm and make 10 cards in total plus the frame!

Booking closes 31st January so I can order the products
4 cards
10 cards
Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services

PLEASE NOTE THIS CLASS WILL BE REPEATED ON SATURDAY 23RD FEBRUARY AND YOU CAN BOOK FOR THIS DATE BELOW
Booking closes 14th February so I can order the products
4 cards
10 cards

THIS CLASS IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO THOSE WHO ALREADY OWN THE FOX PUNCH, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS.

20 CARDS IN 2 HOURS CLASS
Friday 15th February
7.15pm - 9.15pm
£25
Come along and make 20 cards in 2 hours for a variety of occasions!
The Class contains products worth £20 and the total cost for the class is £25. 
Booking closes on 1st February so I can order the products.
Please bring your own adhesive.

TO BOOK ONLINE PLEASE PAY SECURELY BELOW

I would love to see you at some of my events in 2019! If you have any questions or would like to book on, please let me know.



Julie
shop now
join my team


No comments:

Post a Comment