Friday 14 December 2018

Dashing Deer with Sheet Music!

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today. Today's share is a card made with the Dashing Deer stamp set with the additional use of the Sheet Music background stamp, which really is one of my go to stamps! To be honest I have never stamped it on the wood paper, like I did here, and I am really pleased with the results.
 I love the detail of the stamping on the deer itself, the pattern just stamps beautifully and it's a very elegant design for your makes. 
 Added a touch of texture with the corrugated embossing folder and there you go! A simple card for our BINGO event last week.
December's code is now active, thank you to those who used it and those of your who shopped with me in November should now have had your gifts!
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment