Wednesday 25 April 2018

Sharing Cool Treats

Good Morning. Today I am sharing some of my favourite makes from last year using the Cool Treats stamps and the Frozen Treats dies that are sadly on the Last Chance List. The papers used on these projects are no longer available but I am sure the projects will give you some ideas on how to use these stamps and dies. The card below is one of my all time faves, I love making a tri-fold card and feel that it really worked with the ice creams.
How cute is the gift bag with a lovely little ice cream tag!
 This project was a labour of love and again it's one of my all time fave projects. 

 A simple card made with the set. Please note that the Peekaboo Peach colour is also retiring so please do grab that while you can too!
 And finally a card I made for my friend for her 40th birthday.
Anyone ordering this set by the end of the month will get a ticket for my prize draw to win a Stamparatus for every £30 you spend! 
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment