Wednesday 18 April 2018

Bye Bye Birthday Blooms!

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today, a little later than planned but I am here nevertheless! Yesterday our Clearance Rack was updated and if you click on the image above you should be taken to my store where you can see the bargains to be had! Some items are reduced by up to 60%. Please note that orders are taking a little longer at the moment due to this!

As well as our Clearance Rack, we also have our Last Chance List and today I am featuring a stamp set that will be retiring very soon along with the gorgeous Petal Passion papers that will also leave us soon! 
The colours used for the card are Berry Burst for the card base and the ribbon and then I have used my Rich Razzleberry Stampin Blends to colour in the main part of the flower. I am not sure if you can see but I have also gone over the flower with the Wink of Stella clear pen to give it some shimmer.
 If you would like to get the supplies for this card then please head over to my Online Store, any orders over £25 will qualify for my free gift and for every £30 you will also get a ticket into my prize draw to win a free Stamparatus tool!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment