Wednesday 10 January 2018

Spring/Summer & SAB Launch Night

Morning folks. Just a little reminder about my Spring/Summer and SAB Catalogue launch events this weekend. I have 2 events as follows

Friday 12th January @ 7.15pm
Saturday 13th January @ 10.30pm

Both events are just £5 per person
I will have catalogues to hand out
A card for you to make
Old stock to sell as part of my BOGOF event
A cuppa and a biscuit
Inspiration with the gorgeous new products

I have seats left at both events, give me a shout if you would like to pop along

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment