Friday 19 January 2018

Party Pandas Trifold Card

Good Morning. It's been a while since I blogged as I have been struggling to get a decent image of my makes because of the dark gloomy weather but hopefully I am all sorted now and will be back to my usual schedule!

Today I am sharing a card we made at Coffee & Card this week using the Party Pandas Sale-A-Bration stamp set that has without a doubt been the most popular FREE choice with my customers this month.
The colour combo is Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo and Whisper White with a hint of Bermuda Bay and Pink Pirouette.
If you are a user of Metric measurements then I can share that this card is the full A4 in length and then it is cut on the shorter side at 9.9cm. You then score on the long side at 9.9cm from each end! Really easy to do! My layers are then 9.4cm for the Flirty Flamingo and 8.9cm for the Whisper White. Hope this helps!
 As you can see I could not resist stamping some more pandas, cutting them out and then layering them up with mini dimensionals.
 I do hope you like this make! I'll be back on Sunday with another project to share.
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment