Friday 24 November 2017

Bella & Friends/Stampin Blends Class in the Post

Hello there, happy Friday to you and welcome to my blog today. Today I am sharing my latest Class in the Post, although you can get this if you are local and able to collect from me. I had a couple of requests for a Bella and Friends and Stampin Blends class
The class in the post contains the items above plus card kits to make 2 of each of the cards shown. I can do this class with or without the Memento Black ink pad if you already have one

£46 posted (no ink pad)
£51.50 posted (with ink pad)

OR

£43 collected (no ink pad)
£48.50 collected (with ink pad)

Included in class
Bella & Friends Stamp set
Memento Black ink (if required)
Crumb Cake Stampin Blends
Smoky Slate Stampin Blends
Pool Party Stampin Blends
Card Kit
Free envelopes 

You will need
Clear Blocks
Glue
Foam Pads


 If you would like to order this please email me HERE

I have a new code for shopping in November. Thank you to those who used the code in October, your goodies should be with you.
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment